- Multinational financial institution
- Based in the CBD
- Permanent full-time position
About the role
- We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to establish and deliver innovative approach with proven results to support the growth of a major project with a well-known multinational financial institution based in the CBD. This role with suit a driven, sales focused individual who has experience in previous sales and client engagement role. Along with demonstrating success in a B2B environment within the corporate sales event space. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team working on an innovative project.
- The BDM will be responsible for establishing new business opportunities
- Sales and client engagement, B2B environment within the corporate sales event space.
- Planning and organising the development and implementation of business development, sales and marketing efforts for the project
- Establish new business opportunities for the project
- Collaborate as a team to deliver the best customer experience
- A strategic mindset with the ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels, make quality decisions and drive business improvement is at the core of this role.
- Contracts negotiation and execution with partners
- Invoice processing and reconciliation payments
- Corporate sales packages and navigate government or corporate sponsorship opportunities
- Identify new business development opportunities and deliver
Skills and Experience
- Ideally you will possess at least 3-5 years’ experience responsible for establishing new business opportunities within the corporate sales event space.
- Strong B2B sales in the corporate sales event space.
- Possess excellent business development capabilities coupled with strong communication skills, resilience, and the ability to build positive, open relationships with key stakeholders across a changing, challenging and complex environment.
- Build a rewarding career in an innovative and fast paced environment
- Strong focus on sales and client relationship building
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with high level of professional conduct, as week as strong relationship management skills and the ability to interact with all stakeholders
- Highly self-directed, motivated, proactive with strong initiative
- Experience industry leader with a strong business development background in the corporate space
- Demonstrated capabilities of working in a complex and agile environment
Please apply by the link below or call on 02 8274 3949 for a confidential discussion.