A market leader in their niche sector, is looking for talented people with a strong background in real-time computer vision and image processing to work on new and innovative algorithms and products.
Basis: Permanent Full Time
You must have experience in the following:
- Writing novel Computer Vision algorithms from scratch with an emphasis on real-time performance. We expect your knowledge is beyond simply using computer vision libraries.
- Confident programming ability in C++.
- A good understanding of Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Image Processing concepts and algorithms.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Bachelors/PhD in Computer Science or related fields).
- Full working rights in Australia.
Knowledge of the following is of benefit but not mandatory:
- Experience with existing computer vision toolkits such as OpenCV.
- Current trends within Computer Vision and Image Processing academia and community
- Deep learning using convolutional neural networks for object classification, recognition or sequence modeling
- Experience with any of the following: object detection and target tracking, simultaneous localisation and mapping (SLAM), 3D reconstruction, camera calibration, behaviour analysis, automated video surveillance and related fields.
Our client provides:
- Flexible working hours, with no unpaid overtime or excessive hours.
- Fun, good-natured working environment.
- Shared ideas, projects, and responsibilities.
- A mixture of rapid-development research projects and stable commercial releases.
- As a small company, strong performers are quickly recognised, rewarded and constantly challenged.
- Competitive salary based on candidate's ability to demonstrate excellence.
About your next employer:
Our client is world leader in the development of Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence software based solutions. They have a strong research and development focus with an emphasis on creating commercial applications with real-time, real-world performance.