Manage the Review and Remediation program frameworks, policy design and execution for Australia's leading Wealth Organisation.
In this role you will be:
- Ensuring there is consistency and quality assurance across the various remediation cases in the program.
- Managing the design, creation and maintenance of the various policy, methodology, framework and operational procedural documents under which the program operates.
- Guaranteeing quality, consistent and fair remediation standards apply for all customers throughout the remediation experience in line with the program principles.
Skills & Experience required:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in several advice roles; eg, policy, advice solutions development, compliance.
- Demonstrated project management skills and attention to detail.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Superior personal interaction skills to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven experience in making decisions that improve the adviser and client experience whilst minimising risk to the Licensee.
- Minimum, Advanced Diploma in Financial Services or equivalent.
- Tertiary qualifications in related legal, economics, financial planning or business discipline (preferred).
If you bring these qualities and feel motivated to be part of a collaborative, dedicated, high-performing business within Financial Services, please apply below.
Please send resumes in word format only to
Shae Jolley, Practice Manager | or email