About the company:
Hallis is a leader in the provision of recruitment, human resources and managed services. Our up-to-date approach meets the challenges presented by a contemporary Australian labour market. It is our commitment to service and delivery that ensures satisfaction for employers and jobseekers alike.
About the role:
The successful applicant for the Service Desk Analyst role will enjoy working within our Managed Services client, a household name National organisation operating 24/7/365.
This role provides technical IT support predominantly to our clients' internal end users through effective and timely resolution of issues. In addition, the role provides ownership of customer issues to ensure satisfaction of customers and strives to meet or exceed established SLA’s.
Multiple full time and part time positions are being recruited for, currently within the span of Mon-Fri 7am-9pm however after hours and weekend work (with shift penalties) may become available as you gain experience.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Experience in an IT Service Desk or busy customer service role is highly regarded
- Experience with a Service Management tool, preferably ServiceNow.
- Experience with troubleshooting email issues in MS Outlook, as well as BYOD devices such as phones and tablets (Android and iOS).
- Experience with troubleshooting Desktop/Laptop hardware and software issues in a predominantly Windows 8.1/10 environment.
- Experience with troubleshooting browser related issues for Web Apps in Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.
- Demonstrated experience with troubleshooting Active Directory issues such as group membership, expired accounts and account lockouts.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in troubleshooting networking issues (TCP/IP)
- Demonstrated commitment to the provision of excellent customer service
- Effective time management & general IT troubleshooting skills
- Proven ability to work within deadlines with general supervision
- Genuine interest in Information Technology, and an excellent opportunity for a recent IT Graduate to step into the Large Enterprise environment.
- Ability to work afternoons and night shift viewed favourably.
Please note all applications must be via Seek